Thesis Theme Owners – Transform Your Site Today!
No Custom Code & No Programming Knowledge Necessary
So you’ve got a great design – now it’s time to implement it on Thesis. You can become a hobbyist programmer, scour the Thesis forums and watch tutorial videos – which I admit is a lot of fun – or you can install a plugin, set a few options and work on your content instead. In minutes you can be styling your site with:
- Background images, colors and the new CSS3 gradients
- Rounded corners and drop shadows
- Additional widget areas – right where you want them
- Way more control over the appearance of the Thesis Navigation Menu
- As many menus, in as many locations as you want
All with just the click of a button!
Add slideshows, images, multiple menus, a search bar or a call to action to your header. Transform your home page by adding featured content to your feature box – just like above. Control which widgets or groups of widgets show up on which pages. Add special sidebars and widget areas to specific pages. Create landing pages, style your widgets, add mobile only content – all as easy as setting a few options.